Choosing between two different gambling platform can be a headache sometimes, due to the huge amount of choices available, in this article we’re going to make a quick reviews of two well-known online casinos,
Gaming club casino and The 777 Casino; these reviews are going to be over the same points to allow you to make the comparison at the end an draw your own conclusion on which platform is more suited for you.
Gaming Club Casino Overview
The Gaming Club Casino has been in the spotlight since the early days of online casinos, as an industry veteran, this casino has endured extensive experience. Licensed by Malta Gaming authority.
Audited and certified by eCorgra, and their gaming software is supplied by another leader of the industry, Microgaming, this casino kept in shape and stayed relevant through all these years due to their constant update that allowed them to always stay with the tech advancement.
Gaming Club Casino offers mobile gambling as well as live dealers games.
– Currently the casino is restricted to players located many different countries such as: Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Netherlands, Hong Kong, Italy, Singapore, Taiwan, Turkey, the United Kingdom and the United States…
As the casino is powered by MicroGaming, you can expect a gigantic games selection, with huge variety of slots games that comes with stunning visuals and sound effects. For the table games lovers out there, this casino also provides you with a respectable selection of table games, you can take your pick from online roulettes, blackjack, baccarat, blackjack tournaments, multiple poker variants and plenty more.
– Gaming Club Casino also offers the ability to play across a live dealer through a high resolution live video feed, with the standard trio of table games, poker, blackjack, baccarat.
The casino offers the players easy access by their mobile Application that comes bearing a variety of gambling games ranging from the top favorite slots games to table games.
24/7 open support, with highly trained and professional teams, easily accessible through phone or live chat.
– Audited by eCogra, this proves the casino’s integrity and safety to the players, all sensitive data are encrypted using SSL encryptions.
777 Casino Overview
777 Casino in an instant-play online casino, as a part of the 888 Group of casinos, managed by Cassava Enterprises for more than a decade now.
Known for their amazing gaming atmosphere, this casino provides a wide selection of every different gambling game you can think of, ranging from slots to table games, gaming software provided by many different names in the industry like NetEnt, Playtech, Evolution Gaming to name a few.
– Currently the 777 casino is restricted to players located in the U.S and turkey, but all of the rest are welcome to play in this casino.
– It is no secret that the 777 casino, is more known for their wide selection of slots games than their table games, as they currently provide some of the most recent and popular slots titles, accompanied by some life changing jackpots.
– With that being said, the casino provides a limited selection of tables games when compared to its competition. But they do provide some live dealer games such as live roulette, live blackjack, live 3 card poker, live baccarat and live casino hold’em.
- The vast majority of their most played and top rated games can be found in their mobile version including the live dealer games, which can be played through the mobile browser.
o 24/7 available customer service, that can be reached by the phone or through emails which can take up from few hours to possibly a day or two.
- As live chat is not offered yet in this casino
- Like many other casinos, 777 Casino uses SSL encryption to keep the player’s sensitive data safe and out of reach. All games have been third party tested and the casino has been regularly audited to prove the security of this establishment, as well as the fair gameplay.
In conclusion, both casinos seem to perform admirably through all the points discussed, which comes as no surprise due to their obvious success, however the Gaming Club Casino seems to have a slight edge simple because of their wider table games selection, and the live chat option that could be extremely helpful and fast in some cases, which sadly isn’t available yet at the 777 Casino.